WTB: Beefy beasty bad a$$ 18 subwoofer

nm i swear when i post the cone area it was on the second page. just looked and it is now on first haha drinking a bit am i lol

I think this guy still has this, and pretty sure his price has dropped A LOT. http://www.caraudio.com/forums/speaker-classifieds/531920-18-atomic-apxx-psi-custom-reconed-sub.html
This sub probably cost him ~$600 to have made with motor price, build price, shipping etc. You aren't gonna find a more ****** sub for the $$$
I am going with the FI because If I ever want to add a 2nd one. It is very easy to find another one used. As the FI's are probably some of the most common 18s. But that atomic does look nice.

Sorry not an 1818 I was trying to put 18in on it and not sure where u can find the specs u can prolly google it. Im surprised u never heard of it. Im writing from my phone so if u wanna see pics just text and ill send u some

Sorry not an 1818 I was trying to put 18in on it and not sure where u can find the specs u can prolly google it. Im surprised u never heard of it. Im writing from my phone so if u wanna see pics just text and ill send u some
2000 RMS? Correct?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.