WTB: Big Amp 4k watts plus

SWFL
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
us
Heres some amps I am looking to purcahse if you have any of these or something that does similar power and is a similar amp in design and qualitly post up. I have the money and ready to buy within the next week.

IA 20.1's a pair

IA 40.1

sundown 3500 and 4500 well nvm not out yet on the 4500's

RD D9

RD 5750.1

RD 7500.1

RD 3250.1

Cactus 5k or 7K

Atomic 5k or 7K

a pair of kicker zx2500's

Maybe a stetsom amp

DD Z1A

Maybe a big Hifonics amp

AB 500.1 or AB 700.1

Memphis 4k

Rockford fosgate 4k

If you got anything similar or above post what you got and price.

Thanks

You have some top brands on your list. The best question is, what is your budget? Because half of what you have on your list is being sold. People need to know what you are willing and not willing to spend.

budget is around 1000 dollars. I want to stay away from the memphis hear they are really picky and can blow very easily. The hifonics amps ehhh looking for more of a qualitly amp

Man you are rediculous. Use the search button, find the person selling the amp you're looking for, and then pm him you're offer.

This.
I'm pretty sure you're on about thread 12 of the same stupid bs.
You noticed that to, huh!!! I was just being polite about it! Man, just make an offer to some one. If you are willing to pay 1k for an amp, you can get something really nice and brand new, not used!!1:rolleyes:

can those sundowns be ran at .5ohm daily?
No disrespect dude, but how many times are you going to ask that same question!?!?! We have PM'd each other numerous times about the Sundown amps. What goes for the SAZ3500, goes for the 1500, 2000 and the 3000. Not the SAE or SAX models, but all the SAZ models! Yes the SAZ models can run 0.5 ohms, if you have a strong enough electrical supply, yes!!! But you have a lot to choose from, if you are willing to spend 1k.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.