WTB Decent cheap head unit single din

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveVT
10+ year member

Like A Boss
VT
Must have dedicated F/R/SW outs. Cant look like complete ****. Cant be super old unless its an old Kenwood eXcelon (loved the old units). Not looking to drop alot of cash. Also if interested I have a Panasonic palm camcorder with av cable and charger that comes with a 4gb SD card I could trade or use as partial trade.

Let me know what you guys have, the price and if your interested in the trade or partial trade for it.

Also, you will be required to ship it up front unless your feedback/rep is higher than mine or ive dealt with you before. Paypal may get someones money back but not the time lost dealing with the BS if its not sent or is DOA. If you cant agree to this then please dont post.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Imtjnotu ;

I already pm'd him but he refused up front shipping and COD so I passed on the deck. I havent had the greatest luck buying used gear on here so im rather cautious.

there is a local guy selling an eclipse 7000 for 100$ was gonna buy it for a friend but then no
If its in good condition and has the harness, cage and trim ring id definitely be interested.

Must have dedicated F/R/SW outs. Cant look like complete ****. Cant be super old unless its an old Kenwood eXcelon (loved the old units). Not looking to drop alot of cash. Also if interested I have a Panasonic palm camcorder with av cable and charger that comes with a 4gb SD card I could trade or use as partial trade.
Let me know what you guys have, the price and if your interested in the trade or partial trade for it.

i have an old Excelon 100 plus the ride.....in orig box ,5V RCAs

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/excelerater/4%20sale/890.jpg

How about a Kenwood mp342u? Say $60 shipped?
Pass on this. I need F/R and SW outputs. That one only has front and selectable rear or SW out.

I have a Kenwood XXV-01d 25th anniversary single din head unit. Includes trim ring, remote, harness...not sure if I still have the cage or not. Haven't used it in years...just sitting in my cabinet. I seem to recall everything working fine with it. I would do $100 shipped. I can provide pics as well. I loved this head unit...more features than you can shake a stick at!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...