Wtb jbl ms-62c

berto78

idaho
Looking for a set of JBL MS-62C components. I know they are on the bay for 233 but these are usually able to be had below 200 online. Apparently these are on back order according to two places I've talked to which explains the newly inflated pricing. I can get a set for 180 shipped for sure but they said it would be a 4+ week wait. I saw a vendor was doing 200 a set shipped not too long ago on here so figured I'd see if I could get them for a reasonable price a little sooner.

Thanks!

Good luck fellas since they came out they have exploded since they are the best for the price range, of coarse they are going to jack the price lol

I just got my set last week. It took me nearly a week to get them, and I paid 180 shipped. Awesome set. Just hard to find now for a reasonable price. I got mine off of eBay, they were marked incorrectly though. Type in jbl speaker set 6.5 amd try variants.

Good luck fellas since they came out they have exploded since they are the best for the price range, of coarse they are going to jack the price lol
The interest took off when an online JBL car audio dealer priced MS-62C far below MAP. They've since raised the price back to MAP so they don't lose their dealer status. I sold a few sets in response to this trend. I have MS-62C in stock, 1 NIB and 1 on display un-powered.

250+ RMS? Seriously? I thought they were rated 150-175 or so RMS off the top of my head. I did notice that they have low sensitivity. I'm coming off some old school MB Quart References so used to a low efficiency but that's nuts! Still definitely interested and just might serve as a little more excuse to load up on some newer amps. Was thinking of running them off an old Fosgate 600.4 which I thought would be plenty (150 RMS/channel). Have to see. Thanks for all your help so far Dirtrider.

Just looked them up on the JBL website. They're only rated at 80 RMS per side (160 RMS/Set). That 320 or whatever is just some peak power BS. Anybody else pushing these 150+ RMS per side?

Just looked them up on the JBL website. They're only rated at 80 RMS per side (160 RMS/Set). That 320 or whatever is just some peak power BS. Anybody else pushing these 150+ RMS per side?
You could run the woofers that hard, if you have some good crossover points at a 24 db octave

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.