WTT : Atomic 5kw for 18's

snoopdan
5,000+ posts

Banned
Louisville, KY
I have an Atomic 5kw that ive replaced with a newer amp, so its just a brick at the moment to me. Looking to do a partial trade in on a couple of beefy 18's.

Why snoopdan are you wanting to trade? Well, the amp has a small issue. For no reason sometimes it will go into protect. Doesn't matter if its been playing low or loud for any amount of time. Just does it randomly so I'm figuring it as a cheap fix since its probably the thermal switch or something on the controller output. I mean, it will pop a 153 in my jeep on my setup, so the amp clearly works.

Pics below.

atomic002.jpg

atomic001.jpg

So if I can trade it in on some 18's and a bit of cash....that would rock.

well since your inbox is FULLLLL

I know a guy who can fix that amp for you. He fixed my exile 5k for 170.(he said its very similar to his atomic 5k/7k that he owns)

He currently runs an atomic 7k that he bought broken and fixed. Atomic is one of his favorite amps.

he fixes tons of amps. He recently just fixed a DD Z2HV. He doesn't like to work on amps smaller than 2k. But prefers 3k +

nah if I wanted it fixed chris at DB-R is where i'd send it. I just don't need this thing, thats all. and no other trades unless its for your 16 year old hot sister.

Can do a couple of 18" sigs for the amp plus 450$ You'd need to give me a week to get another 18" basket unless you have one or two laying around.

depends on the age of the sigs
'05 motors, pretty clean. Will build up 18" fresh for you. Got a number of spider options depending what you need to do and what style basket you want/like/have.

Coil options are D1.4 copper, d2.8 copper, or d2.8 aluminum. Like I said, may just take me a week or so to get hold of a second 18" basket unless you have a line on one or two quicker.

well since your inbox is FULLLLL
I know a guy who can fix that amp for you. He fixed my exile 5k for 170.(he said its very similar to his atomic 5k/7k that he owns)

He currently runs an atomic 7k that he bought broken and fixed. Atomic is one of his favorite amps.

he fixes tons of amps. He recently just fixed a DD Z2HV. He doesn't like to work on amps smaller than 2k. But prefers 3k +
Who is this guy???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

snoopdan

5,000+ posts
Banned
snoopdan
Louisville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied