X-Box One. Like New, Never used.

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale: X-Box One. The base model which I think has a 250gb hard drive.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Basically brand new. I bought it in December, hooked it up to the tv, but have never used it. Never put a game or anything else in it. I have never owned a video game system before, but when I moved where I am now, I have no family or friends here and don't know anyone. So I figured I would buy a gaming system to help pass time so that I might not go out and spend money doing stuff all the time. Well, I have yet to use it, don't plan on it, have no desire to, and now that I bought my Polaris Slingshot, want this gone. I am obsessed with my slingshot and wanting to fix it up, so this goes so I can get new parts.

I am pretty sure I still have the original box and everything that it comes with. It didn't come with any games, but I had bought NBA 2k15. Again, its never even been put into the system. Has all the cables and the one controller.

So it is basically brand new. I will probably though put the game into once and power it on and take a video just to show that it works or I'll put a DVD into it.

Price: $275 Shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

y_zpswatwmz5p.jpg

u_zpshkrbtmwg.jpg

t_zpsbtq5a7wt.jpg

s_zpsbx962dtd.jpg

i_zpshqtjqh8t.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

He said it's the base model so I don't think this one has the Kinect, not a bad price though still

But according to his model of 1540 it supposed to come with kinect

Item(s) for Sale: X-Box One. The base model which I think has a 250gb hard drive.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Basically brand new. I bought it in December, hooked it up to the tv, but have never used it. Never put a game or anything else in it. I have never owned a video game system before, but when I moved where I am now, I have no family or friends here and don't know anyone. So I figured I would buy a gaming system to help pass time so that I might not go out and spend money doing stuff all the time. Well, I have yet to use it, don't plan on it, have no desire to, and now that I bought my Polaris Slingshot, want this gone. I am obsessed with my slingshot and wanting to fix it up, so this goes so I can get new parts.

I am pretty sure I still have the original box and everything that it comes with. It didn't come with any games, but I had bought NBA 2k15. Again, its never even been put into the system. Has all the cables and the one controller.

So it is basically brand new. I will probably though put the game into once and power it on and take a video just to show that it works or I'll put a DVD into it.

Price: $275 Shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

y_zpswatwmz5p.jpg

u_zpshkrbtmwg.jpg

t_zpsbtq5a7wt.jpg

s_zpsbx962dtd.jpg

i_zpshqtjqh8t.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
will you do 150 and 2 old-school pioneer 10s? they're in good shape, really loose spider but the coils look good. no discoloration at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tat2bass

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tat2bass
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies