xtreme audio show 9/10 joliet,IL

nope never heard it, nore do i care about your backround info. and when the **** did i make up a story? ive just been quoting you guys and telling you guys what i seen/heard.
Well, i've heard that BS story too many times and assumed that you have heard it on time or another.

Either way, tony still tries to use that story as to why he's so much better than us, but he only tells half the story. And that's because the other half of the story makes him look like an ass.

What the hell are you talking about? He was standing right there during the first runs.
All you guys showed up before the first runs even took place.

Also, the "i like your 16's" comment happened during the FIRST run, which was the same time I made the comment about the 2nd place trophies to tony. So don't tell me that he wasn't there, because he was.

He does the same thing at EVERY xtreme show. Waits around till all the cars go through to see which class he could possibly place in or win. I'm sure it'll happen at the next show as well.
**** i should have went in the mazda with the tis 20's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif wait probably shockwave would ahve said ohh what are those 19's? lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif lawlers

So why would you make up a story if you don't even know what happened? Seems like the same old shockwave routine. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
I was there, I know what happened, and I know what tony does.

He was there for all the runs, and if you hadn't noticed, xtreme didn't really care about the order of the show. Even if tony did arrive late (which he didnt, at least not for his "class"), all he had to do was jump in line and do his run. But instead he waiting until all the first runs were done, picked his class, then made his first run.

Like i've said numerous times, tony did the SAME EXACT THING at the last xtreme audio show last year. He waits to see the scores, then bases his class off of that.

And there's one other thing I need to set the record straight about.

I'm sure you've heard tony talking about his "3rd in the world" story, he seems to tell that to all his shops fanboys. Well, here's the little known TRUTH behind that story.

First, tony placed 3rd IN HIS CLASS at IASCA finals 2 years ago. So right off the bat he is not 3rd in the world, he is third in his CLASS.

Second, tony placed third in his class (ultimate 2) because THERE WERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE IN HIS CLASS!! Meaning that he could've done NO score and still gotten 3rd place. He received 3rd place automatically.

Third, and lastly, the 2nd place guy beat tony by 24 dB's. Yes you are reading that right, 24 dB's.

So next time he tries to pull of that story, somebody needs to tell the TRUTH about it.

And if you don't believe me, here's the link to prove it.

http://www.iasca.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1475&mode=threaded

Make sure tony gets a copy of that page.
PWNED!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif :hilariou: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

hahahaha oh man this is great, i hate shockwave!!! I was at those with my bagged S10 with my boy in the blue blazer on 20's and a 5/6 drop. I don't see what's so great about this guy??? Another kid with a blue blazer came up to me askin me about my truck and what not and askin me about my system and then he went on about his. he was shocked to see that i had mounted my amp, because shockwave guy likes to just leave the amps layin in the floor, but the kid with the blazer didn't care, because according to him he didn't pay for it and they work so he's happy. Which imo, is ******** this guy didn't mount my amp either, it looks like he attempted (I bought my truck with the cockwave system in it) That's just shitty work. and i bought the truck off a friend, and he told me he paid 2500 bucks for the install, and these don't even hit as hard, i got 2 12 wild beast and a 1500watt cadence amp, he mounted the crossover in my door pockets, so whenever i get in my truck i can see those ugly ass things. i mentioned earlier he tried to mount the amp, it consisted of a bracket, hangin off plastict interior peice held in place with a 3 or 4 in long drywall screw!!!!! so there's this single bracket and drywall screw drilled into my plastic, i pulled it out, now i got an ugly ass hole next to my third seat. So i go the amp up off the floor and i mounted it to the box so it's not flying all over my interior. When we bagged the truck, we had to pull off the bed, when we pulled the bed, there were more drywall screws sticking through the back of cab!!!! and though my plastic once again. so i'm now painted my whole interior so i can fix the holes but thats ******** again!! come on, drywall screws!!! now i don't know much about systems, but i've been told my box is way too big for my subs. My little brother always gives me crap because his sinlge 12in Kicker L7 and kicker 850amp hits harder with his amp turned down most of the way and the volume down, then mine does tured up with the voulume up. so either these subs are ****, the cockwave guy don't know what he's doin, or a combination of both. Oh and the cd player when out in my sony head unit so i swaped it out for a pioneer i had laying around, i pulled the radio out and there was big glob of wires all electrical taped together, there was the goo from the tape everywhere, it was a mess, so i also got to redo that too. We'll that's my rant and rave for now. Sorry for the long post

Cadenceguy, Shut the **** up. **** you. **** you and all your little ****in friends. (except Tony, I actually talked to him a few times). Come at My team or me with 6 people when im around dick head.

**** OFF YOU ****IN **** BALL. YEA YEA YEA I KNOW IM REAL ****IN MATURE. **** ON STINKY SACK. So shut the **** up and eat my *******. You dont know ****, so STOP ****IN TALKIN.

Ok everyone, CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.