yet another funny craigslist ad

That's actually a nice looking honda... Way nicer than pretty much any other I've seen.

But, $45k is a bit much. However, with a new engine, new paint job, all that, though, it's worth a significant amount. My friend sold his '91 240sx with an sr20det swap, fairly beat up, needed new clutch, paint job had some spots on the all black, interior was a tad on the beat up side, had good rims though. He sold it for $11k, mostly on the grounds that it put 400hp to the wheels.

That's actually a nice looking honda... Way nicer than pretty much any other I've seen.
But, $45k is a bit much. However, with a new engine, new paint job, all that, though, it's worth a significant amount. My friend sold his '91 240sx with an sr20det swap, fairly beat up, needed new clutch, paint job had some spots on the all black, interior was a tad on the beat up side, had good rims though. He sold it for $11k, mostly on the grounds that it put 400hp to the wheels.
you must have seen some pretty shitty Hondas then, even if it was pristine it worth NOWEHERE near 45k, people don't get that in modifying cars you NEVER get the money you put in back. As it is, its not worth more than MAYBE 5-6k

you must have seen some pretty shitty Hondas then, even if it was pristine it worth NOWEHERE near 45k, people don't get that in modifying cars you NEVER get the money you put in back. As it is, its not worth more than MAYBE 5-6k
Well, let's see... It's still a brand new motor, and a turbo one at that, so anyone interested in a fast car wouldn't be wrong in looking here - and it's new. Reliability factors in. The honda's are fairly light in general on their own, too.

A new paint job, if properly done, means the car looks nice, no rust spots. New rims are worth a chunk, along with other bonus features. Basically, someone looking for a modded car will save time and money by going here.

Asking for $45k is too much - I could see 15 though. The issue with modifying cars and where you don't get money back is in the fact that usually it's done at a cost to reliability, usefulness, or it just looks cheesy. This is none of those. I've been here before.

Like I gave the example of my friend up above. And just because it's a honda doesn't mean it's dirt cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.