ZRS Smart Tech Amps

cant remember exactly was ur first 2500rms zr amp and was strappable.

i had a distributor that carried cadence for about a yr only prob i had was with the 6 channel line driver, everyone i sold came back to me.

With the peak limiting compression circuitry, what would be the need for setting the gain? Does the circuit just drop the signal down into a safe level or cut it out completely? Would I just be able to turn the gain all the way to the top and let the circuitry do the work?
You would still need to set the gain to match your head unit preamp voltage to the amplifier. The Peak Limiter acts as a compression circuit and will minimize to a "preset threshold" the ability for the signal to square wave and go in to distortion.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

no answer for me on clamped actual power output?

not bashing ur product by any means i hope the new amps make rated or more power. im sure ur factory has tested one please give results...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
no answer for me on clamped actual power output?

not bashing ur product by any means i hope the new amps make rated or more power. im sure ur factory has tested one please give results...
"Clamped actual power output"? My head tech looked at me funny - what do you mean by "clamped"?

for the price, they should be made in korea honestly. every Chinese amp ive owned has turned out to be pretty bad. a fog machine eventually. I own the ZRSC65 and love it. hopefully these perform well and somewhat kill the bad rep Chinese buildhouses get.

Very very cool innovations. Once the price goes down some, I may pick one up. It is understandable on such a new technology. But yes, would love to know bench results.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CADENCE SOUND

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CADENCE SOUND
Howell, New Jersey, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date