<b>DC Creations</b>

Professionally built and designed sub-woofer enclosures shipped world wide!
2 ba spg-555's facing the rear and 2 spg-tr's facing the rear deck. I want each pair of sub and radiator to have their own chamber shipped to...
Happy 4th to everyone!! We are leaving the office right now and will be out till Thursday afternoon. We will be giving away a few shirts at the...
So I ordered a custom box from these guys back in April. All seemed to go well. Communication was great and everything. I ordered a 12" cube...
How long does the process take from quote to box built and shipped? I submitted for a quote on the website, I got one reply from Dustin. I have...
Just tossed this together for another local here. 2 DD 9515s D1 DD M4A (will be adding a second amp and mids/highs later) Went into a 2002...
Hey, I submitted the request form on the website the other day (2 days ago i think) and i just want to make sure you received it. Im shopping...
Hey D! Long time no talk. Planning on picking up a couple of these off CL. Guy used em' for a couple weeks. Pretty much brandy new. They're the...
We have been with out power at the shop for a large of the day yesterday and for nearly the whole day and still didn't have any when we left. I...
Just curious how I would go about getting the details of the awesome box I had built by you! Sent an email over a month ago and a few since but...
Which design/enclosure option you want: Sealed Sub(s): (4) Skar vvx-12's Music type: Rock, metal, deathcore etc. Sub/port location(if you know...
Hey dustin been trying to get ahold of you about a design. Can you please get ahold of me about the status of it. Thanks
After we have had a large amount of issues with our current phone lines we have finally been told that sub updates/upgrades are needed to the...
Since we get so many messages on the forums, and they hard to keep track of we ask everyone that wishes to get a quote please go to our website...
Well, we have secured a new supplier for our wood. All though the bulk count is higher, the prices are cheaper and we will be passing on those...
Looking to get a fairly quick quote for a simple box Looking for a 2ft 32hz box for a RE SE 12.
3.5 net @ 32-33 hz for 4 Skar 8s. Double baffle, flush mount. All birch construction. Great work as usual rabbit! Going to get everything in and...
Which design/enclosure option you want: slot or aero port Sub(s): 2 hdc3 18"s Music type: hip/hop and decaf mainly Sub/port location(if you...
Sir, I would appreciate a box quote for the sub as described in the above title. The vehicle I drive is a 2004 Honda Pilot EX. Would like to keep...
I originally had Ryan (RAM-Designs) design a box for my treo ssi with the intention of building it myself. I am now thinking it would be worth the...
I had a 15" custom box created by Dustin (DC Creations) the thing is that I'm too much of a ******* idiot that I can't measure my trunk, twice I...
Which design/enclosure option you want: Sealed Sub(s): Morel Ultimo SC 10 Music type: Techno, Rap, Rock, Classical...everything Sub/port...
I'm needing a ported enclosure of 2.75 cubes net tuned to approximately 35 hz for an oldschool stroker 12. How much would it cost to have all the...
Sorry for this inconvenience, however, I was informed that our email is currently down and may not be back up and running until later on this...
Hello, month or so ago we met up locally, you took some basic measurements of my blazer, and promised a reasonable delivery time frame of a...
How many cubic feet would a sub box measuring 23.75 x 15.25 x 16.25 Height equal out to?? A Pioneer premier TS-W004SPL 12" sub is goin in it...
Which design/enclosure option you want: slot or aero port Sub(s): 1 13W7 Music type: hip/hop and dubstep Sub/port location(if you know...
Which design/enclosure option you want: slot or aero port Sub(s): 1 - TC Epic 10" Music type: hip/hop and decaf mainly Sub/port location(if you...
From the looks of it, it seems to be working as it should. Still has some kinks to work out on my side, but it should be functional. DC Creations...
Well, I have had a decent amount of interest in these lately. So I'm gauging interest to start offering them full time. For those that do not...
Which design/enclosure option you want: Was thinking a T-line or 6th order if it models out ok, if not a simple ported Sub(s): Sundown Audio...
If I started to carry a variation of these, would anyone here want them? I'm not sure on pricing as they would basically be for our enclosures...
We have 14 gauge Cadence speaker wire in stock and will be added to all enclosure orders at no charge to you. They will be simply crimped in...
Well, to help bring in the new year I can not find a better way then to offer up a sale. So for an undisclosed quantity or time (depending on...
hey dustin, i sent a couple emails but didn't get a reply yet thought I'd try here. I know you said my box was in the queue but, I was wondering...
Everyone here at DC Creations would just like to wish, A Merry Christmas to everyone and their families. Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday today.
Which design/enclosure option you want: small ported box Sub(s): Dayton Audio RSS315HO-44 Music type: Mainly hip hop but I listen to a lot of...
Sub(s)-Single SA8 D4 Power- ~600 @2 Available space-SUV, but would like it compact for use in other vehicles, it's an 8 so i dont think it...
We had a few people asking to see these two colors together. Sorry it took so long, we have been very busy lately and 90% of the time we forget...
Sub(s)-What brand, model, size: (2) Sundown Audio SA-12 Power-What brand and model? The sa-12's are rated at 600 rms but clearly can take much...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>DC Creations</b>

Professionally built and designed sub-woofer enclosures shipped world wide!

Views

IMG_1914.jpeg

AnthonyO

Sep 7, 2024
IMG_1913.jpeg

AnthonyO

Sep 7, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers