<b>SKAR Audio</b>

High Performance Car Audio products at a reasonable price with outstanding customer support!
SKAR Audio Has a Facebook Page! We constantly update it with pictures &amp; information so come by and say hi! SKAR Audio | Facebook
What does "MA" stand for?
Hey, tried Pming u as well as a few emails. Just curious if these subs have shipped yet. The payment cleared on the 29th. Do you have a tracking...
Just some vids of the inside of my car flexing. These subs definitely do some work!
Hey guys, Here we go on starting the SK-2500.1D Pre-order as many of you have been waiting very patiently for! The SK-2500.1D was implemented in...
Hey Kevin where can I get a skar shirt?
Had a customer email me this - check it out! They can be purchased directly on our website or from one of your favorite online dealers!
I know many of you have been bugging me for all of this information, so here it finally is! The Pre-Order will likely start next week around Weds...
We just completed our 2012 product catalog, which many people have been asking for (dealers mainly) so they could have something physical to show...
Hey everyone, This is one of our most in demand package deals that is exclusive to forum promotion only! You will not find this deal anywhere...
The skar website recommends 1.5 sealed. Has anyone ever used one in this enclosure? it seems on the small side. I can squeak out 1.5 at the max...
Hello everyone, Today we are opening pre-orders for the highly anticipated SKAR Audio VXI65 6.5" Component Speaker System. These are due to...
I have been meaning to get more current information posted on the entire VVX line now that it is complete! As many of you may know from some of...
Reconing my Skar Audio VVX 10s with some upgraded soft parts from SPLaudio. These are some of Corey special coil i think im the first to get them...
Has anyone taken advantage of this package deal Skar is offering now? I'm curious to know how it turned out and if you are happy with it. I'm...
Just a quick little video I made today.. Hoping to get a video of one with more extensive testing done sometime before the weekend!
s on 8 skar audio 1500s ,12,000 watts+ rms and basketball trick - YouTube[/url]
Hello everyone, Today we are opening pre-orders for the highly anticipated SKAR Audio SK-85.4 4 Channel A/B amplifier. These are due to arrive in...
Just a quick post here, will have full details, price, etc coming soon! Just got the finished SK-2500.1D in, these will start production in about...
hello all Some of you might have seen this build on other forums before...... so I finally found my way to smd so I figured I would put it here...
Sealed up, in kick drivers side. Port to passenger side. No testing with this box, heater in car on, all seats fwd, back seats folded down just...
This thread contains all of the information regarding our 2 new amplifiers now IN STOCK! Please feel free to email kevin@SkarAudio.com if you have...
Just to let you all know - as most of you are aware the SK-4500.1's run 1 sold out during the pre-order stage last time. We have since begun a 2nd...
Got my VVX-10s in the mail friday, and I was definitely impressed after seeing them. The pictures online I saw just did not do them justice, look...
twas on the skar website and noticed the suggested volume of a vvx12 is 1.75(same as the vvx10?) at 36hz. would it work in 2.4ft3 at 35hz getting...
Been getting a lot of emails on this topic lately so figured I&#39;d make a post for all of you guys The VVX lineup of woofers is completely out...
Quick little video I put together from SBN of Zaim's S10 with (18) VVX-12s being powered by (2) SK-4500.1s His final plans for completion are (6)...
There used to be a deal going on on CACO for 1 VVX 15" in a custom enclosure for $250...that needs to come back! It was the greatest deal ever...
Just got back into the shop this morning and figured I'd share a bunch of pictures team SKAR members (Especially Will!) took! There is more then...
Made these up real quick - this is our current product line up. The SK-85.4 is coming April 20th and are in transit now! Pre-orders are open. The...
Will try and take some better videos tomorrow when I get off of work. Didn't realize the camera was only on 720p when I took it.
Ok guys, It is time to do some cleaning house - this is a for sale thread for any VVX-8s we tested before shipping to customers that did not pass...
Hey everyone, Here is another package deal we are offering that has been quite popular. Will keep this short and sweet! Combo Packages (2)...
So, if the SKAR VVXs are considered underrated at 600w RMS, what do you guys think would be a good amount of power to give them daily?   I plan...
i was just on SSA to check out some VVX 15s. im thinking about buying 2 but they say they are currently unavailable. just wondering if you know...
We have several internet dealers who are awesome to work with, and offer exceptional customer service. http://www.woofersetc.com...
Took a pic of a few amps before testing them and shipping them :p! The entire lot that we did get was pre-sold out if anyone is looking to...
Just made these yesterday - pretty simple - but nonetheless you can download them if you need any information. Simple PDF Format. Enjoy! (IVX...
Hey everyone, Here is another package deal we are offering that has been quite popular. Will keep this short and sweet! (2) SKAR VVX-15&#39;s...
HERE ARE A FEW VIDS WAS PRETTY WINDY SO I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE TO MANY VIDS. these are great subs and for the money you cant beat them they sound...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>SKAR Audio</b>

High Performance Car Audio products at a reasonable price with outstanding customer support!

Views

IMG_1914.jpeg

AnthonyO

Sep 7, 2024
IMG_1913.jpeg

AnthonyO

Sep 7, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers