1.25 cf to work with....

i have no idea what im talking about? is it just cause i got a low post count? i got a fetish with the magnum? dude i just told him that its reccomeneded enclosure will be perfect for what he said he has room for. also when he said he wanted a 10 ecause of the type of music he listened to i told him a 15 and a 10 can sound just the same these days. i figured he was thinking about the myths that people spread about accuracy. if he was talkin about something else then i screwed up and misunderstood him. no need to start talkin **** about me.

i have no idea what im talking about? is it just cause i got a low post count? i got a fetish with the magnum? dude i just told him that its reccomeneded enclosure will be perfect for what he said he has room for. also when he said he wanted a 10 ecause of the type of music he listened to i told him a 15 and a 10 can sound just the same these days. i figured he was thinking about the myths that people spread about accuracy. if he was talkin about something else then i screwed up and misunderstood him. no need to start talkin **** about me.
Hey look, sorry I sort of blew it up, but you brought up a different sized sub in 2 different posts. Don't take everything so personally even if I directed it towards you. (Wow that sounds contradicting) Ah anyway, upon reading up on the posts a bit more it did seem that he may have been a little confused on the reponse of subs, but eitherway it didn't apply. I also never said you didn't know what you were talking about, because you were right. Alright enough of this. Lets be friends //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

-Jason

well actually you did say i had no idea what i was talking about, in post 10. anyways, yea i think we should just end this ****. either your gonna piss me off or im gonna piss you off. either way its not good. sorry. i brought up the info about the 15 cause i thought he wanted a 10 because he thought a 12 was gonna be less accurate. so i said, even a 15 can be just as accurate as the 10, and thats 3 inches wider than a 12(had to explian this just so you dont think im a complete idiot). anyways. im done. lets leave this **** behind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

raverstan

raverstan
Tucson, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
IgnoreMe