• Memphis

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Phoinex Gold

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Alpine

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
clikc on another thread then **** no one asked if you cared
just because somebody didnt ask me, i can still state my opinion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

I never claimed to know everything, in fact I know and admit that I know very litttle about car audio compared to the pros, and im not going to go start my own poll and waste space on this forum because there isn't, never has been, and never will be a "best" subwoofer, almost all of the final result on a setup is based on install, not equipment.

its good to see some intelligence in this thread.

just because somebody didnt ask me, i can still state my opinion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif
thats cool dude but dont be a **** dick about it. You dont know everything dude

stop *****in and start ur own poll if u have a prob w/mine
is it possible for someone to do a post or poll without out someone who thinks hes better or thinks he know everything to start biyatchin, complanin and jankin
Just b/c you think Circuit City & Best Buy subs are the best, doesn't mean they are.

Face it, your list *****. You know jack **** about car audio. Go buy your funky pups if you really want them.

You came in hoping to get enthusiasm but all you got was a big pile of FAIL.

Alllllll aboooooarrdddddd....chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga..FAILFAIL..chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga..FAILFAIL..chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga

I never claimed to know everything, in fact I know and admit that I know very litttle about car audio compared to the pros, and im not going to go start my own poll and waste space on this forum because there isn't, never has been, and never will be a "best" subwoofer, almost all of the final result on a setup is based on install, not equipment.
that and everyones tastes are diffrent

its a peoples choice poll dude why do you gotta atack it. WTF does it matter so much to you anyway

its good to see some intelligence in this thread.
Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You came in hoping to get enthusiasm but all you got was a big pile of FAIL.

Alllllll aboooooarrdddddd....chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga..FAILFAIL..chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga..FAILFAIL..chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga

lol

thats cool dude but dont be a **** dick about it. You dont know everything dude
correct, i dont know everything.

As a matter of fact, i know very little when talking in terms of "everything"

However, i do know, for a fact, that this thread is quite horrid.

its a peoples choice poll dude why do you gotta atack it. WTF does it matter so much to you anyway

I'm not trying to be a dick, and I don't think I once took an offensive tone with you, I am simply trying to inform you that there is no best sub or company and everyone will have their own favorites for one reason or another

correct, i dont know everything.
As a matter of fact, i know very little when talking in terms of "everything"

However, i do know, for a fact, that this thread is quite horrid.
I think he was talking to me lol

oops nvm, your right

stop *****in and start ur own poll if u have a prob w/mine
is it possible for someone to do a post or poll without out someone who thinks hes better or thinks he know everything to start biyatchin, complanin and jankin
clikc on another thread then **** no one asked if you cared
This is a public forum, where people can post their public opinions. Stop bitching b/c no one likes your shitty thread.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

This is a public forum, where people can post their public opinions. Stop bitching b/c no one likes your shitty thread.
take that-fail x 50

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...