10k Kicker Warhorse and 2 DD 99z12's for daily.......

You just summed up the intelligence of a LA_CRX nuthugger.

The haters wouldn't hate if you would just post pictures in the first place. But you refuse to even do that, so it's clear you are just an attention whore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
if thats your logic yall love to give him attention by feeding him it and basically summing up you cant resist to not give someone you strongly dislike even more attention

bro i have nothing against you man, but for real though, just think about it, 12 pages of really nothing man. is just a waste of nothing to even begin with. if you had an actual build log people could learn and benefit from it.

bro i have nothing against you man, but for real though, just think about it, 12 pages of really nothing man. is just a waste of nothing to even begin with. if you had an actual build log people could learn and benefit from it.
If people were not wasting my build logs with hate they would be like normal builds and only about 2 pages right now...and I'd poast new pics as I added to the build till it was completed...but the haterz are gonna hate...there is even a video in this one showing I do things to the Wrangler ...thanks to twistedchild420 for proof that I do put nice setups in the Wrangler....you never see me hating on other peoples builds...Ive even told a lot of my haters that they had nice work....

know what you should try doing a build keeping track with photos and when its finished post the entire build log that way they wont have the ability to flood your builds with crap

x2 for finish a build, save the pics and then post all at once.....will end the BS....BUT, you know as well as I know, how much of an attention ***** you are and love the e-drama! s

So keep on masterbating. I am amazed how your e-dong hasnt fallen off yet.

you should buy some of these and put on your cars...lol

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/485890-f-s-i-3-haters-decals-stickers.html

35939_117656324953634_100001278016956_123231_2525829_n.jpg

haters.jpg

Dude I ain't pissed, just stating fact. If he is so cool demoing his sh i t, why not post the pics? If your not gonna post pics don't do a build log, as a build log inherently needs pictures, as his written communication skills can not supply the detail even in a thousand words as one picture can. But truth be told, I was intrested before, as we seem to have similar tastes in equipment, but instance to continue on like this has killed that and I simply could give two sh its now. there are way to many guys out there that understand the concept of a build log, and are willing to follow through. So keep hugging those nasty *** balls of his and enjoy yourself.

That is all I'm sayin'
I agree with you homie..i'm just stating the fact that he does indeed own all the stuff he claims..he's just really bad at taking pics and doing a decent build log and gets off on haters.

and no need for me to ride his nasty *** balls....i showed up to that exact show in the vid that twisted posted and robbed him of his 1st place trophy by almost 4db...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.