156.0 No-Wall Build - Nightshades and 3500s

Thanks for all the prop's on my stereo. We have not put nearly enough time into testing and we think that there is more in it for improvement. I would have responded a lot quicker, but I did not know all of the forums that Jacob might have put the build on. The best so far is a back to back to back 156.0 sealed on the dash. We think my freq. has changed because my Hardcore (outlaw) score is around a 157.8- (I normally gain about 3 DB when fanning the door) If my freq. has changed, I could have another DB in there somewhere but more testing will be needed. I will be attending an NSPL show in Lumberton, N.C. on August 8th and I will be happy to post the results after the show. The goal right now is and always has been a 157.0, we will see.

no service duh fool! text for the win //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif send the pics to me and ill upload ur weak ass 154.2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.