20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

just some of the kick panels in there location that there gonna be in

2v2y2xg.jpg

10ppmdz.jpg

no offense but those door panels are awful. the rest of the build i like and im glad your keeping up an old body style chevy as im a huge fan (see sig haha) but to each his own if u like it thats all that matters.

alot more than that

no offense but those door panels are awful. the rest of the build i like and im glad your keeping up an old body style chevy as im a huge fan (see sig haha) but to each his own if u like it thats all that matters.
Well i knew the person would be out there somewhere,theres always somebody that doesnt like something.. . .so ,id like to ask you,what makes them so awful?and another thing,lets see your custom fiberglass work. .id love to see how much better it is.

And yeah i like the old body style better to.

oh im not saying the craftsmanship is poor in the least bit. It looks like glass and it formed great, the position of the speakers is what i dont agree with. Im not here to say my fiberglass work is better, its decent but i dont work in a shop nor claim to be world class. I just dont quite get the speakers right where the armrest would be.

i saw the handle, it just seems like a really weird place to put a set of speakers. i came on a lil strong by saying awful i just didnt quite get the reason to hve to put them right in that spot. the truck as a whole is lookin great excited to see it all finished.

i saw the handle, it just seems like a really weird place to put a set of speakers. i came on a lil strong by saying awful i just didnt quite get the reason to hve to put them right in that spot. the truck as a whole is lookin great excited to see it all finished.
you definatly came on strong,the reason for putting them up there is so you can accualy hear them,you know you have these people that put 6 in the bottoms of there doors and when they shut the doors 5 of them are playing into the side of the seat. .so i just put them where they would be free to play lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.