2000 mercury cougar build log(corrected

40600033.jpg
the "vents" just above the tire on both sides of the bumper need to be sealed off, or removed. they will rattle.

Looks great bro. Don't listen to all these ******** that are bashing your car. If they did half the work that you've done to that car they'd respect it and wouldn't talk trash. You need some better pictures though, the ones posted don't do the car justice.

****, that looks pretty good.

I agree, the front bumper looks a little ricer-ish, but what the hell...You got it cause YOU liked it, and thats what matters. Big props fro you doing all that. Shows that us younger guys know our **** too.

All the deadening looks great.

One question, Did they still have the late model Cougars RWD?

****, that looks pretty good.
I agree, the front bumper looks a little ricer-ish, but what the hell...You got it cause YOU liked it, and thats what matters. Big props fro you doing all that. Shows that us younger guys know our **** too.

All the deadening looks great.

One question, Did they still have the late model Cougars RWD?

nope they front wheel drive, i wish they was rear man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif id be havin a lot more fun, she still gets up and goes tho im surprised

Gonna bring back a dead thread cause I got to meet basebalz13 and his father this weekend and got to see the car in person. It's a very nice ride, with a pretty loud setup. He was in the 148 area both days //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.