Amps
IMG_1825.jpeg

IMG_1824.jpeg

Kicker Key 500.1 running the 8
Kicker Key 200.4 running the doors

I will be using
IMG_1828.jpeg

AIS Loop-Back Harness

So far I have sound deadened the doors, installed speakers with fast rings.

Been trying to mock up the amp rack. Has proven to be difficult with limited space

IMG_1821.jpeg

Gonna cut some ABS tomorrow to try and finish the mock up. Then get the amp rack wired and installed. Then concentrate on running the 4 gauge and two runs of 9 wire speed wire.

Build Photo
  1. Okay
Looks like the sub and amps going to make it in there just fine. Little tight for sure. Hope you get some air flow for the amps to stay running cooler in that pocket for you. Should sound great man!

So it turned out to be 7 1/8 x 12. But my distribution blocks are too big. So trying to find smaller distribution blocks.
Ive got a few of these I use from time to time. installed two in a neighbors xcab chevy about 6 years ago, and never an issue with them and still working great. there are others on the Bay that even have your choice of fuse size for about the same price as this one. There are some not completely sealed as this one to keep dust and debris out. Made by Stinger

Ive got a few of these I use from time to time. installed two in a neighbors xcab chevy about 6 years ago, and never an issue with them and still working great. there are others on the Bay that even have your choice of fuse size for about the same price as this one. There are some not completely sealed as this one to keep dust and debris out. Made by Stinger
I need 4 gauge in and 2-8 gauge out.

I’ve been thinking about going un-fused by the amps. I’ll be running a 80 amp under the hood.
I’ve got a couple of these I can use

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...