2023 Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss

Participant count
  • Participant list
This is the one I used in the neighbors truck. Looks like it would fit fine just above the amps your opening pic , or if you could raise the amps and place flat against/on the wall at the bottom?

Last edited:
So it turned out to be 7 1/8 x 12. But my distribution blocks are too big. So trying to find smaller distribution blocks.
Could you use an L-bracket and tape or screw it under the lip? The fuses facing the amps would be the best orientation.
IMG_1821~2.jpeg

Could you use an L-bracket and tape or screw it under the lip? The fuses facing the amps would be the best orientation.
View attachment 58931
Im looking at this pic thinking id look at raising those amps upward right at the lower portion of the(- connection of the sub wire connection and place it under the amplifiers. id move the shorter amp in the large amp location. all speaker wiring on the top areas and the power and grounds and remote @ the under area of the amps. would be plenty of room then. all speaker wiring can be zip tied neatly at the top. Thats me though

Im looking at this pic thinking id look at raising those amps upward right at the lower portion of the(- connection of the sub wire connection and place it under the amplifiers. id move the shorter amp in the large amp location. all speaker wiring on the top areas and the power and grounds and remote @ the under area of the amps. would be plenty of room then. all speaker wiring can be zip tied neatly at the top. Thats me though
Damned good idea. I could raise them 2” and have plenty of room.
I just bought these today
They should be here by the weekend

Like a platform. That is a good idea. Looks like plenty of height as well.
Man. I think so. The small 4-(2) 8 ga mini anl fuse holder should be able to fit just under the smaller amp after raised and mount to the wall just fine and supply both amps with a short power supply run from the anl fuse holder... less than a ft of supply wiring maybe??> daisy the remote from amp to amp too. I would think that smaller amp would be the sub amp? not sure but sub speaker wiring would be short too and nice and snugg/clean.:unsure:Thats what Im looking at? Its not my ride though,LOL

Damned good idea. I could raise them 2” and have plenty of room.
I just bought these today
They should be here by the weekend
Nice price on that man. Fuses included. Sweet!!

Man. I think so. The small 4-(2) 8 ga mini anl fuse holder should be able to fit just under the smaller amp after raised and mount to the wall just fine and supply both amps with a short power supply run from the anl fuse holder... less than a ft of supply wiring maybe??> daisy the remote from amp to amp too. I would think that smaller amp would be the sub amp? not sure but sub speaker wiring would be short too and nice and snugg/clean.:unsure:Thats what Im looking at? Its not my ride though,LOL
Smaller amp is the 200.4
Bigger amp is the mono

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...