(2x) 100.2s or (1x) 100.4 (sundown)

so are you getting any work done on the pooper? You get the new subs in? I dont feel like lookin for the build log and your ass probably hasnt even updated it yet. lol

im at work right now, but the 100.2s will be here prally next week. i got a problem with my HU though..think the RCA outs finally took a poop on me..pioneer FTL

i havent glassed them no.. im working on it..the baffles are made though. just need to mount them with dowels and then stretch the fleece. its gotta be perfect before i fleece to ensure i have enough room for the magnents, as well as clearance on the seat..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.