3 Kings - Q & A

More like lay away. Kinda how you can make payments on gear at an actual shop. I guess we consider these online sites our shops?
i dont know of any only sites that do that. seems it would hold up sales a bit and would be a mess account wise. a hand full of people doing a lay away is managable a few thousand is not so simple lol.

More like lay away. Kinda how you can make payments on gear at an actual shop. I guess we consider these online sites our shops?
online sites take credit card pay your credit card and when you get enough credit then buy lol,

lay away only works for people who cannot save money or want to hide the gift and got nowhere else to put it.

Gotcha, just to be clear i was not complaining, I like you guys and want you to succeed, just pointing out some stuff i notice or experienced
Not at all, any feedback like that is 100% welcome and definitely needed, and even if you were complaining it'd be completely valid.

The fact is that it's not super friendly and when you're talking websites user friendly = win, anything else = fail.

Hey there. Have you guys ever thought of doing payment plans? You have stuff I want, but different things come on and before I know it, money is gone. If I could pay like $100 on something every two weeks, we'd be cooking.
That is definitely something to consider, unfortunately I don't see it being possible anytime soon - as someone else mentioned even if we could do it right now, as soon as that aspect of the business picked up it would probably be impossible.

However, in the future as we write more and more software it's definitely something to consider - kind of like the new Dodge Dart purchase system.

thoughts on POWER ACOUSTIK PNX761 7" DOUBLE DIN TFT LCD TOUCHSCREEN DETACHABLE FACE seems very good price under $400 with ingenix interface and tomtom navigation only downside no hd radio and no sat but for my wife i dont think she will miss it.

thoughts on POWER ACOUSTIK PNX761 7" DOUBLE DIN TFT LCD TOUCHSCREEN DETACHABLE FACE seems very good price under $400 with ingenix interface and tomtom navigation only downside no hd radio and no sat but for my wife i dont think she will miss it.
I like it - but I like a lot of Power Acoustik's head units. I like a lot of their designs - even if I (Ryan) am a bit turned off by the skulls and such. We've had some issues with people buying headrests for their kids and every time they turn on a skull being on the screen during startup...some people aren't too happy with that.

HD radio isn't such a big miss - it's still incredibly hard to find HD stations. I wasn't a big fan of satellite radio until we recently got a new GMC Terrain for my wife that came with a free trial, it's pretty nice having 0 commercials, I think she's going to make me subscribe to it once the trial ends.

I like it - but I like a lot of Power Acoustik's head units. I like a lot of their designs - even if I (Ryan) am a bit turned off by the skulls and such. We've had some issues with people buying headrests for their kids and every time they turn on a skull being on the screen during startup...some people aren't too happy with that.
HD radio isn't such a big miss - it's still incredibly hard to find HD stations. I wasn't a big fan of satellite radio until we recently got a new GMC Terrain for my wife that came with a free trial, it's pretty nice having 0 commercials, I think she's going to make me subscribe to it once the trial ends.
how's the interface color and everything, are they crispier than their older models, I have an avic 120bt on my car and this is going into my wife's car, the old interface was disappointing but from some little video i saw it looks very decent and fast.

how's the interface color and everything, are they crispier than their older models, I have an avic 120bt on my car and this is going into my wife's car, the old interface was disappointing but from some little video i saw it looks very decent and fast.
Haven't gotten to play around with it too much, but it's better than it used to be. I'm a high end home video and audio guy so the crispness and refresh still isn't where I'd want it to be, but I have higher expectations for a lot of little things like that whereas most people won't notice too much I don't think.

Just wanted to say I've had good luck with you guys. I ordered a mofo 12 on a Sunday afternoon and it was at my house the next afternoon in IL. Very fast shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to order from again

Ordered a little prefab triple 10" box from you guys last week and i'm very impressed with the quality for the price. Will be doing business with you in the future.

Thanks guys! We really appreciate the love and feedback.

We have some new decals if anyone wants 'em, we've got a collection started on our Facebook of photos people have been sending in with the decals on and we're going to be adding a section to the site as well!

If anyone wants some shoot me a PM and I'll get'em right over.

AUDIOPIPE APSM-1500 1500 Watt Mono AUDIOPIPE APSM-1500 1500 Watt Mono

That is something we'd be more than happy to consider, shoot me what you're looking at and we'll take a peek!
Audio pipe 1500 apsm I have 30 minutes to order ......!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

3 Kings

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
3 Kings
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date