70% off Sale - June 21st - 72 hours only

ugh bull$****!...had 10 orders of alpha damp left before sale and ordered within first two minutes of sale and already gone!!!!

so i canceled other orders as well.....oh well

got my order in at 12:01 lol. before i could submit the order, all the bstock was gone as was the anl fuses lol. still managed to snag 3 rolls of 2/0 and 5 packs of rings. good buy if i may say so myself, excellent sale!!

i am sure those were pulled, i was looking at getting the deadener too

good prices but shipping way too much, i think iam going to pass, i am sure with all the stuff he is going to sell he would have got a discount on shipping, but 27.00 for a sub to ship for ground, nah

i am sure those were pulled, i was looking at getting the deadener too
good prices but shipping way too much, i think iam going to pass, i am sure with all the stuff he is going to sell he would have got a discount on shipping, but 27.00 for a sub to ship for ground, nah
giving the fact that we are talking about ant here im sure thats what happened.....even though he told me that they were going to be there to sell....

giving the fact that we are talking about ant here im sure thats what happened.....even though he told me that they were going to be there to sell....
Yeah..

I listed bsotck alphadamp at $30 to clear out my inventory then pulled it last second so that it would remain in my inventory and I'd be stuck with it..

Makes sense.

Amazing how people that have no clue about who I am chime in with such insulting character blasts on me. I offer an amazing discount, and catch hell because someone beat you to the punch.

FYI.. people that thought ahead had their shopping carts full FOR DAYS in advance with multiple browsers open, hitting the submit button minutes before midnight.

We did over 60 orders in teh first 2 minutes of the sale.

ANT

Yeah.. I listed bsotck alphadamp at $30 to clear out my inventory then pulled it last second so that it would remain in my inventory and I'd be stuck with it..

Makes sense.

Amazing how people that have no clue about who I am chime in with such insulting character blasts on me. I offer an amazing discount, and catch hell because someone beat you to the punch.

FYI.. people that thought ahead had their shopping carts full FOR DAYS in advance with multiple browsers open, hitting the submit button minutes before midnight.

We did over 60 orders in teh first 2 minutes of the sale.

ANT
hey Ant, thanks for the sale you got going on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date