AI Subwoofer enclosure designer

BoomBoomBoxBuilder

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ohio
Hi everyone, I made a custom GPT on OpenAI, just search for BoomBoomBoxBuilder,. You can ask it questions or you can have it guide you step by step through the entire process. It doesn't matter if you've never designed an enclosure before or if you've designed 100. It will also provide detailed graphs, charts, simulations, 3D rendering, Cut Sheet and much more. Just ask. It uses WinISD, REW and more to help design the most optimal enclosure possible for your build. Please try out and leave me a review, I'm always open to suggestions or ideas to make it better. Thank you guys.
Wall
Sealed
Ported
T-Line
4th order
6th Order
Quasi Sixth Order Series-Tuned Bandpass
Isobaric Quasi Sixth Order Series-Tuned Bandpass
Dual Reflex Bandpass
Isobaric Dual Reflex Bandpass
Three Chamber Dual Reflex Bandpass
Isobaric Three Chamber Dual Reflex Bandpass
Quasi Eighth Order Series-Tuned Dual Reflex Bandpass
Isobaric Quasi Eighth Order Series-Tuned Dual Reflex Bandpass
Eighth Order Triple Reflex Bandpass
Isobaric Eighth Order Triple Reflex Bandpass

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I made a custom GPT on OpenAI, just search for BoomBoomBoxBuilder,. You can ask it questions or you can have it guide you step by step through the entire process. It doesn't matter if you've never designed an enclosure before or if you've designed 100. It will also provide detailed graphs, charts, simulations, 3D rendering, Cut Sheet and much more. Just ask. It uses WinISD, REW and more to help design the most optimal enclosure possible for your build. Please try out and leave me a review, I'm always open to suggestions or ideas to make it better. Thank you guys.
Wall
Sealed
Ported
T-Line
4th order
6th Order
Quasi Sixth Order Series-Tuned Bandpass
Isobaric Quasi Sixth Order Series-Tuned Bandpass
Dual Reflex Bandpass
Isobaric Dual Reflex Bandpass
Three Chamber Dual Reflex Bandpass
Isobaric Three Chamber Dual Reflex Bandpass
Quasi Eighth Order Series-Tuned Dual Reflex Bandpass
Isobaric Quasi Eighth Order Series-Tuned Dual Reflex Bandpass
Eighth Order Triple Reflex Bandpass
Isobaric Eighth Order Triple Reflex Bandpass
Too difficult to navigate. Tried going to chat but asked me to upgrade instead. No bueno compadre.

Ya man. I felt like I wasted my time. I was very interested in this.
I remember an old site that was simple but useful. You could input the specfications of any box and it would tell you the vent frequency. You could modify the vent or box parameters to get the desired frequency on the fly. I would modify boxes using this site.

I tried the link, I got cold feet just being asked to "sign in or sign up". Other comments made me curious.
I just wanted to look it over, not sign up.

I tried the link, I got cold feet just being asked to "sign in or sign up". Other comments made me curious.
I just wanted to look it over, not sign up.
I did sign up but when it asked me to upgrade just to check out that Boombox "account", I quit it. To unsubscribe I had to ask chatgpt how to do it because there was no clear pathway to do so. After following directions it warned me that I will never ever ever be able to sign up again using my email if I proceeded to unsubscribe. It sounded like a desperate attempt to keep enrollment up; very sus.

I knew this day would come. AI will replace everything we can do. It may or may not work right now, but eventually this one or someone’s will with probably great efficiency.

To make it the best, just make it full environmental. You’d have to add vehicles and stuff in there, at least vehicle geometry and volumes and if you can get 3d waveform mapping, idk what’s it’s technically called, but just where you can show high pressure zones in vehicles depending on frequency applied; the whole environment is the box. With simulations, the more metrics you can add, the better. Sound is the whole environment, when it comes to actually making bass work for what people want. I’m sure all those calculations would be a lot of work to do, just somebody probably will, eventually. I’m not even sure what all it does or doesn’t do, just I know being to actually see pressure zones and vehicles responses combined with enclosure types and position/layout in the vehicle, that’ll be gold, if it can be easy-ish to use.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...