aim subs into car cab or aim them into the trunk?

cjj2d
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Murfreesboro
I am trying to decide which would be better aiming them into the cab of the car or toward the back of the trunk. I was thinking about aiming them into the car so I could buil an amp rack on the back of it to house all my amps, etc and still save room for golf clubs.

theres really not much other people can say beside test it out and see what you hear. i spent a bout an hour situating my sub different ways. my car didnt make much of a difference(no fold down seat) so i chose to have it facing the trunk for cosmetics.

ya just try it a few ways and see what you like. i pointed mine into the car because there was too many rattles when they were rear facing. but my car is a crappy old taurus without a fold down seat, so i just ripped it out, and am in the process of making the seat into a folding seat( I can weld. )

ya just try it a few ways and see what you like. i pointed mine into the car because there was too many rattles when they were rear facing. but my car is a crappy old taurus without a fold down seat, so i just ripped it out, and am in the process of making the seat into a folding seat( I can weld. )
sounds pretty kool that ur making ur own fold down seat. i plan on firing my magnum d2 into teh cabin of my car. we'll see how it sounds vs out the back.

Mines face the license plate,best sounding for me.If u can face them forward then port them thru the rear deck that will sound awesome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.