Air Movement!

Well, its either Kicker L7's, Type-R's, or Type-X's (which i'm looking at now) Im thinking the kicker's would be louder, but I don't think i'll have enough space to port them.. This is in the trunk of an '88 Cutlass Ceira.. so theres not a crapload of space. Maybe 3 type r's or two ported type X i'm thinking...

Well, its either Kicker L7's, Type-R's, or Type-X's (which i'm looking at now) Im thinking the kicker's would be louder, but I don't think i'll have enough space to port them.. This is in the trunk of an '88 Cutlass Ceira.. so theres not a crapload of space. Maybe 3 type r's or two ported type X i'm thinking...
Oh, I thought it was going in a monte.... I'm kinda sad now.

I have an 89...you can only get a box 19 inches deep and 17 inches tall and I think 38 wide. Unless you remove that X in the back seat. I am thinking of removing it myself. The biggest box I think you can get in there is 3.5cf...not totally ot, but can help with your decision.

Let me know what you think about removing the "X".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.