American bass XFL 15 or Sundown SA 15??????????

cooper1123
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking to purchase either a xfl 15 or a sa 15. I have 2 locally for sale and I don know which one to buy. The American bass as a 3 inch coil as the sundown has a 2.5 inch coil and the American bass has a little bit bigger of a motor. I really don't know which one to choose. It will be ran on around 1000 - 1500 daily in a 3 cube box tuned to 34. Please help me decide and don't just say which sub, please give an explanation why. Thanks.

148.1db on two XFL1544's on CLEAN power. I heard they can make more too - its all in the install man - thats the most important thing no matter which sub you choose //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

buy xfl on the forums, way cheaper. Xfl gets my vote for sure, I like sundown, have had both the xfl just gets louder IMHO.
Not for me, for a friend. He wants new, i can get a used XFL local for 150 that is mint. I would buy off forums and used but not my money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.