amp delima need help

Propably. I'm not a big fan of Soundstream but I like the Van Goghs only because they have a regulater power supply. They are fairly expensive (especially the 1600.2). The edge series is their lowest line so I'd prolly stay away from them and I dunno if it has the "Hawkins Bass Control" **** but thats also why I hate their amps.

Since your obviously willing to bridge an amp, check out the old version kicker 800.2's. They'll give you atleast 900 RMS. You can find them pretty cheap nowadays since they came out with their new models which are the exact same as the new ones all they do now is rate them at 14.4v instead of 13.8.

Also if you are extremely worried about your amp draw which eventually you should be, start looking into Mono Class D amps instead of A/B's because class D amps draw a bit less current then A/B does.

Any other questions lemme know.

should i just get the jl 300/2 for the diamond and 1000/1 for 1 magnum 15?? what do you think??? seems like good soild amp... yes its kinda pricey but i want something that will last so money isn't really a problem.. i biggest concern is electrical output that will strain my alternator and life and quality of the product

Trust me, JL amps are more than good and solid amps. Both those amps shouldnt strain it to to bad, so i wouldnt worry about it and go with those 2 amps cause its hard to do any better.

how about memphis.. i've been looking at review and it seems to do the job quite well??

MEMPHIS 16-MC1000D for the sub (magnum 15)

MEMPHIS 16-MC300 for the comps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.