Anybody know bumpin_blazer?

I still want to know where everyone that was ripping me for posting is? Now that the s*** has hit the fan, nobody wants to open their mouth. Well, I guess that's how it goes!

Let me say 2 things:

1- Good luck to those whom have had problems with bumpin_blazer (Adam) or anybody else. If this bullsh*t didn't happen, this forum (and all others) would be a lot better for it

2- This is for those who are screwing people: Do YOUR research on whom you are screwing. Some people on these forums aren't 16 yr. old kids with pennies to their name and no power. What you do, always comes back to haunt you!

Shipping damage my DONKEY!! No way that happened in shipping. Loose screws are not going to do that much damage. Looks to me like some screwdrivers got a little to close to the drivers on more than 1 occasion. Good luck to both you and Clarke!!!!

I still want to know where everyone that was ripping me for posting is? Now that the s*** has hit the fan, nobody wants to open their mouth. Well, I guess that's how it goes!
Let me say 2 things:

1- Good luck to those whom have had problems with bumpin_blazer (Adam) or anybody else. If this bullsh*t didn't happen, this forum (and all others) would be a lot better for it

2- This is for those who are screwing people: Do YOUR research on whom you are screwing. Some people on these forums aren't 16 yr. old kids with pennies to their name and no power. What you do, always comes back to haunt you!
Well like I said, I've dealt with him on two different occassions both transactions were over $300 and everything turned out fine except for the fact that he does take a while to ship things, which I didn't have everything I needed so it was no big deal. But like I said, maybe you should have asked around before buying something.

Well like I said, I've dealt with him on two different occassions both transactions were over $300 and everything turned out fine except for the fact that he does take a while to ship things, which I didn't have everything I needed so it was no big deal. But like I said, maybe you should have asked around before buying something.
Im gonna have to agree with Phat. Like the 1st time ever. Should have asked around at 1st. But i feel that is shitty that u got screwed. Hope the best comes out.

JmKeenen [4:51 PM]: he'll get a refund whenever $$ permits it

JmKeenen [4:51 PM]: i have none right now

JmKeenen [4:51 PM]: so that's a little hard

Phatillusion04 [4:52 PM]: well file a complaint with USPS, and see how much you can get back

There you go. He's not so hard to get a hold of. Have a little patience.

I did get an email from bumpin_blazer, hope everything works out. I will keep it posted.

If everything does, I will have to change my signature also. Well, I guess that's easy enough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.