bedliner interfere with bass?

By the way, does that dude work at circut $hitty. Sounds like some crap I heard from one of there so called "installers". You could cover your box with tampons if you like. It's not going to hurt the output, sounds like an excuse for a $hitty box to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

do i have to put wood filler over the screws and then sand it or can i just spray over the screws on my box (they are drywall screws)

If you want to use wood filler you can. It will dress it up a little. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Depends on thick the paint is. I did the same thing without filling the screwholes and they are all visible. I did three coats of paint to try to cover it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.