Best alarm for under $150

kickerlivinloud
10+ year member

Banning survivor
OK, I know nothing of alarms other than you need one..lol. I want one that is no bull nothing but pure alarm. I don't want remote start or other fancy stuff, I just want something that will protect my stuff period!!!!

What are the names to look for and what are some names to stay away from. I am willing to pay over $150 but if I could help it I would love not to. I just don't want to have to go and buy a new system b/c I went cheap on an alarm. Know what I mean??

Your help is appreceated...

Jon

Has anyone heard of this alarm or the maker...

UltraStart 4250

Are they any good. This is the alarm I am looking into getting. Does anyone know the retail price on one. I just cerious if it is worth the money.

Jon

any alarm made by DEI (viper, hornet, clifford, etc) is a very well designed solid product that when installed well will provide great coverage for your car. The least expensive models have keyless entry, door trigger, and a shock sensor that gets very sensitive if installed right.

for a little more money you can add a prox sensor, glass break sensor, power window controls, etc.

there is a reason DEI makes up about 95% of the mobile alarm industry (percentage is made up,. but I think is in the ballpark).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.