Boat marine speaker install questions??

Participant count
  • Participant list
ohhh yea, i am bout an hour drive from labell i am 45 mins north of ft.myers, i mainly fish in charlotte harbor, gasprilla sound and bull bay that area, a little of pine island i fish and sometimes punta gorda the east wall i fish

Thats cool, I used to down in Pine island a lot, until I sold my 18 ft Hewes boat!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

ha, yea the hewes are nice just a heavy and not so shallow drafting boat, that 16ft actioncraft i got i love, rated for only a 90 i threw a 115hp on it 2006 opti and it does good on gas, only about 10 bucks if i dont run full throttle the whole day but i do haha, so it cost around 15 bucks not bad, the truck cost more in gas than the boat since its a 45 mile ride one way to boca but its worth it.

Plan on going with capt mike wed possibly need to do some prefishing for the tournys

not sure about the audio show, only got 2 12's to show off l7's ported on 1500rms and a set of cdt comps on a 850.4 i might stop by for a lil, i actually got interviewed for the position he had a opening for at S&S u talking bout that one right

Yeah I'm not sure. My buddy knows all the details. But I;ll probably see you there. It'll be my volkswagon and my buddies geo metro with a wall and 2 Re SE's. Really nice setup!!Got to go eat dinner. Peace.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.