Cadence A7hc + line driver??

Friend is running a LOC and PG line driver. For what I hear, ***** ass. Either the PG ***** or the amp doesnt like a huge input power.

So, he ordered a D. Navone LOC/Line Driver and its going in today or tomorrow. Ill let ya know.

Bill T.

for a while i was running two american bass CX1200D's, which i believe are the same boards as the cadence amps, and i hda an audiocontrol line driver on them. i only used the line driver for SPL comps, and it helped out my score a good bit. id say for competitions, go for it, but for daily, its not neccesary. if you need more voltage through the RCA's the best option is the HU

for a while i was running two american bass CX1200D's, which i believe are the same boards as the cadence amps, and i hda an audiocontrol line driver on them. i only used the line driver for SPL comps, and it helped out my score a good bit. id say for competitions, go for it, but for daily, its not neccesary. if you need more voltage through the RCA's the best option is the HU
True, but most HUs are only 4v. Ive noticed a clearer front stage with my D. Navone LOC/Line Driver. I believe it also puts out a balanced signal. Both my friend and I are using factory radios.

Btw Trixter, If you want a line driver, Im sure my friend will sell his after the Navone goes in.

Bill T.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.