Calling all cerwin vega fanatics

My Cerwin's own0r //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
vega.jpg

Bring the fight back to life!!
Red surrounds=awxome

Just like my funky pups

This is the maturity level I was referring to...
I saw how old the thread was, and I found references that were availble at that time; I.E. nothing "newer" than this thread. I was doing a search for something totally unrelated, and happened upon this thread. I do not own CV subs now, but I have, and from reading this, I couldn't believe the ignorance showed. Therefore, I took it upon myself to help educate these people, should they ever read this again...
You dont have anything better to do with your time?

This is the maturity level I was referring to...
I saw how old the thread was, and I found references that were availble at that time; I.E. nothing "newer" than this thread. I was doing a search for something totally unrelated, and happened upon this thread. I do not own CV subs now, but I have, and from reading this, I couldn't believe the ignorance showed. Therefore, I took it upon myself to help educate these people, should they ever read this again...
There are plenty of current topics you could chose to 'educate' us on. The CV arguement is mostly based on opinion, you wont be teaching anyone anything in that regard.

There are plenty of current topics you could chose to 'educate' us on. The CV arguement is mostly based on opinion, you wont be teaching anyone anything in that regard.
not to sounds like a ass. but if i have taken in anything fron CA.com its ALL OF CARAUDIO IS BASED ON OPINION....all the threads of what is better yadda yadda is a waste of all our time. go listen to the product if you like how it sounds but it. simple.......

not to sounds like a ass. but if i have taken in anything fron CA.com its ALL OF CARAUDIO IS BASED ON OPINION....all the threads of what is better yadda yadda is a waste of all our time. go listen to the product if you like how it sounds but it. simple.......
Not to sound like an ass either, but there is plenty about car audio that based on facts, rather than opinions. If he wants to 'educate' us on something, he should chose one of those topics. If he just wants to start a flame war, he should make a post like he did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.