can you buy a HU w/ a video output?

Doberdad
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
gb wi
i have a screen in my car that i use on my ps2 right now. i have been looking at getting a new HU and i was wondering if instead of buying an expensive hu with graphics right on it, that if instead i could buy a hu with a video output? the only input on my screen is a video input(yellow rca cable). thanks ahead

i wasnt really looking for a hu w/a dvd player, just a hu that will display everything on the screen cause i already have a dvd player...

i see what you are saying, i dont know why RF doesnt list video out on there website for the ravdvd1.

i've seen the ravdvd1 in action in an s2000, and i know for a fact that it has a video out. the s2000 has the ravdvd1 in the dash, and a visor monitor, and the owner plays dvd's from the ravdvd1 and it displays on the monitor in the visor.

he also has a ps2 hooked upto the ravdvd1, via the video input. this way, if he wants to view the ps2 on the visor monitor, he uses the ravdvd1 as a video switcher.

i see, well i will look into that fosgate more, but if anybody sees anything like that let me know....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.