cant decide need help XXX or brahma

Ya that doesn't really make any sense to me. Sounds like you missed a few words???
I was educated in Ontario/Eastern Canada/the US. What do you expect ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

I really dont understand the dilemma that people find themselves in when trying to choose between the two. They both sound great sealed and both get really loud ported. Both, share the xbl2 tech. If you want to run up to 1500 watts get the Brahma (or even less), if you want to run 1500+ get the XXX. The rel problem is choosing between the D2 and the XXX.

Sure, let me explain. I bought a fine, $450 piece of equipment.. which worked beautifully for a short time.

I bought it from Josh, who said it would be covered under warrantee. So I was happy. Anyway, Josh ordered the recone kit, and Adire never shipped it. It was supposed to be shipped to him right before Xmas, actually.

Soon I'll be celebrating my 5 month anniversary...

Of when I sent it back for repair.

I've called Adire, pm'd Josh lots.. as far as customer service, everyone's very polite. It's just a matter of getting things done, which seems non-existant. I think it was Mr. Wiggins who was researching the problem, since the recone kits were back in stock months ago, heh. He was supposed to get back to me a week ago, I'm still waiting.

Steve's right in saying people love their Brahmas, it was the most beautiful sounding driver I've heard. I'm just baffled to the maximum as to how I don't have a sub after 5 months. I am taking donations, however.

Same to what John said.
If Ported go XXX, if sealed go Brahma.
I have a 12in. brahma and i've built both ported and sealed for it, just to test the diff. the ported was 2cu.ft tune @ 27hz and sealed was 1cu.ft. The sealed was no match to the ported box in box SQ and SPL. the ported box get way lower and sound so much better, then the sealed box. I had 3 installers at my shop listen to this and we all agree, brahma best in ported.

Sure, let me explain. I bought a fine, $450 piece of equipment.. which worked beautifully for a short time.
I bought it from Josh, who said it would be covered under warrantee. So I was happy. Anyway, Josh ordered the recone kit, and Adire never shipped it. It was supposed to be shipped to him right before Xmas, actually.

Soon I'll be celebrating my 5 month anniversary...

Of when I sent it back for repair.

I've called Adire, pm'd Josh lots.. as far as customer service, everyone's very polite. It's just a matter of getting things done, which seems non-existant. I think it was Mr. Wiggins who was researching the problem, since the recone kits were back in stock months ago, heh. He was supposed to get back to me a week ago, I'm still waiting.

Steve's right in saying people love their Brahmas, it was the most beautiful sounding driver I've heard. I'm just baffled to the maximum as to how I don't have a sub after 5 months. I am taking donations, however.
What happen to your 15 brahma? did you blew it..

gosh guys - so much for me recommending the brahma........EVEN THOUGH I HAVE YET TO HEAR IT - thanks phil **

i was talkin to my friend about you phil, he said i should just slap u when i see you take ur sub and bounce, for acting so shady.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.