Can't get epicenter to sound right

u can use wha eva cord, 80 u are not the epic god,i am //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. be careful wit it at 7.5 turn the knob 2 much and there goes ya subs. i'd set it back to 5v and play wit the settings. and the settings on ya amp as well.

a good song to try is, ludacris- money maker

I put the jumper at the highest one which is like 10. It seems to work at lower volume but at maybe half volume it does the same thing with that muffled sound. I might just give it up I'm sure it can be good for my subs when it sounds crappy like that.

so you are still using the phone cord?
Yeah, maybe it is the cord because it still sounds like crap anything about 1/4 volume but now I just don't have to turn the epicenter up as much because I changed the jumpers. Could it have something to do with me usingg a factory HU? I'm also using an Audiocontrol LC6 converter.

idk, i like the sound of mine, it actually sounds good. ive heard from lots of listeners that the blaze sounds good. idk, i doubt i will eva get rid of an a/c epicenter. its juss awesome to have. i cant wait to try it on subs bigger than 12s. i bet wit the 18s its nasty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

80 said his sounded like crap with a phone cable along with telling you to switch the jumper. Are you still using the phone cable? Rather than buy a new one from AC you could cut yours and wire it the way you need it.

Is there anywhere that I can buy the cord with the reverse wires besides AC? I was going to look at ebay but I don't know exactly what to type in for the search since I'm not sure what that type of cord would be called.

Sounding clear is not really the function of an epicenter...being obscenely loud is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
that was more or less my thought.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.