Can't get Panasonic HU out

justsayk
10+ year member

not ******
I have a Panasonic CQ-DFX403U head unit. I had it installed at car toys, and of course, i didn't get the keys for the deck. From the looks of the manual, the keys are pretty specific to the deck. Anyone know any place where i can get the correct keys online? I want to pull it out so that i can install an amp on my front speakers. I have everything installed but the RCA cables, the remote start wire, and wire from the amp to the speakers.

i got some make me a hella deal and they yours
u've been making wonder about ur mental health lately.

i hope ya pull outta ur world soon. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif

You may be able to stick something else in there such as a hanger, flat head, or a nail file. Basically you just need to hit a relase and it should pop out.

yeah, i tried about everything i can without actually getting the keys...I'm going back home for spring break so i'll be able to go into car toys then. It would be cool if they could just mail some to me here at school. Good luck with that one though. Oh, and slipknot...i'll make you a deal...i'll buy you a stamp for you to mail them to me.

Ok, so i emailed car toys and asked them what to do about it, and they told me that the panasonic doesn't have deinstallation keys...That's interesting, because the manual says it does. They said there should be some levers on the sides towards the top. The manual shows the keys going in and unhooking some clips that are on the sides in the middle. Kind of confusing...Either i'm really stupid (very prossible), or something is wrong.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

justsayk

10+ year member
not ******
justsayk
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from