Panasonic Ipod Cable

ARCT1K

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey there, yesterday I bought a panasonic cq-vd7005u head unit for $5 with manuals remote and brackets at a local thrift store. It came with a book dedicated for upgrades and add-ons and included a picture of a CA-DC300U cable for an ipod. I love using my ipod and this head unit only has av ports for input and a disk slot. I look up the cable online and I get results, but can't buy it (yes I checked ebay). I'm just looking to be pointed in the right direction to be able to find this cable. Thanks!

Google. Both the HU, that cable and the iPod are no longer in production. Keep looking until one pops up oir someone happens to have a spare.

Hey there, yesterday I bought a panasonic cq-vd7005u head unit for $5 with manuals remote and brackets at a local thrift store. It came with a book dedicated for upgrades and add-ons and included a picture of a CA-DC300U cable for an ipod. I love using my ipod and this head unit only has av ports for input and a disk slot. I look up the cable online and I get results, but can't buy it (yes I checked ebay). I'm just looking to be pointed in the right direction to be able to find this cable. Thanks!
If you post a picture of the cable ends, we can probably Google a universal one.

I'm just looking to be pointed in the right direction to be able to find this cable. Thanks!
I called to verify availability and they said yes.
Screenshot_20240618-134838.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...