car installs.....

Your right about that. I've got 2 hcca 12" on Orion hcca 8k amp at 2 ohms and it pounds the trunk of my 99 camery. I talked to another guy on here who's got a 99 camery and the same power, but is running different equipment. We were talking and he had his speakers facing the cabin, not sealed from the trunk and he wasn't happy with how loud it was. I told him I was getting blown out with my HCCAs. He switched it around so the speakers face the rear and he said he perceived the sound to be 3x louder that way.

the box is facing into the cabin and we sealed it airtight with expanding foam. No air going into the back and no rattles
I did not think of this, gotta try it first thing in the morning lol. I just installed a sub in my accord and the bass just leaks out of the trunk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.