Cheap Subs

buy the new cerwin vega vmax.the 10inch dvc are 9o bucks and the 12 inch is 10 bucks more....acaraudio.com.they are much better than infinity perfects and polk momo.much much better
xxx is bull

bramha is bull

ek is bull

CERWIN VEGA STROKER PRO ....THEY WILL BE THE NEWW STANDARD>LISTEN FOR IT
Oh man, Im hoping your not serious, I give respect to the stroker and all but dont be ignorant.

What exactly is the standard by the way.

New Stroker Pro Series Has Redefined the Performance

Subwoofer Category

Las Vegas - The all-new Stroker Pro Series, a revolutionary dual-spider design subwoofer lineup was officially launched at the CES Show. The Stroker Pro is the most advanced subwoofer in mobile audio. Offering new design technologies and materials, the series includes both 12-inch and 15-inch models.

揟he new Stroker Pro is the most innovative product in the mobile subwoofer market? says Domenic Buonincontri, Cerwin-Vega Director of Engineering. 揑t exemplifies the tradition of the original Stroker design by maintaining a front spider and optimizing its function to match the lower spider, which stabilizes the speaker in extreme excursion conditions. We also wanted a speaker that could provide raw horsepower and could deliver tremendous sound pressure levels. Case in point ?the Stroker Pro can handle an amazing 4500 watts of power capacity and provides three inches of push ?pull excursion when loaded into a 揌igh-Q?enclosure. No other mobile subwoofer can boast such performance. The Stroker Pro employs several patent pending design technologies that will serve as a platform in future subwoofer projects.?br />

Because of the extreme power handling capacity, a unique aluminum basket was designed to increase efficiency, thermal power handling and reduce thermal compression. The outside of the voice coil is placed directly next to an aluminum heat sink that is integrated into the basket. The basket design employs external heat sink fins to help dissipate heat pulled away from the voice coil to the outside of the enclosure. In a sealed enclosure, this reduces the internal ambient heat by as much as 50%. Another patent pending technology is the unique motor geometry, which allows extremely high excursions with shorter voice coils than conventional designs. This results in a woofer with extremely high SPL capability, while maintaining high sensitivity.

Service issues were addressed by developing a field replacement cone assembly. The removable spider tower, upper spider cylinder and alignment access holes in the back plate, all combine to allow a very simple field replacement procedure. Further enhancing the process is the unique surround clamping system, which allows the cone assembly to be replaced without glue and provides a larger surface area for increased SPL.

Stroker 12 $799.99

Stroker 15 $899.99

yo sorry i forgot you actually need a brain to be worried considering youre re 8inch comment.
Judging by your grammar and spelling skills I would say your the only idiot in the forum. That contraction, youre, is you are, does considering you are re 8in comment make any sense to anyone.

A Cerwin Vega stroker or the pro or whatever it may be is not the best. Saying a particular driver is the best is ignorant. It depends on many variables, ones in which have not dawned on you yet. XXX, Brahma, ect. will destroy a stroker in Sq no question about it, most likely even if you installed them. Guessing you have never heard any of these drivers you praise and call inferior, and making your judgment is also ignorant.

What kind of stereo do you have? CV im assuming

2 RE 8's will be very impressive, and the fact they are 8's is even more impressive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.