Clarion HX-D10 or Pioneer Premier DEH-P750MP(new 6volt version) need advice quick!

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
The Clarion is a refurb $170+ ship

the Pioneer is NEW MODEL, NEW with 6 volt outs & warranty $222

I need opinions quick. I can't find a HX-D10 in person. I need to order before wife gets home. she doesn't know I sold my other deck.

I personally do not like the HX-D10 looks wise but I can handle that if it is really a better unit.

mike

Item # 3035598380.

I went ahead and got the HX-D10 because I really need to save some money and I know more about the Clarion.

I don't know how gimmicky the 750 was. I would like the 940 but can't right now.

thanks,

Mike

..I would have picked Pioneer, but I hope the Clarion makes you go like this.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif .. I know it will..!

It was a money thing. I think I will get the 940 soon as I can.

I did see the Poineer 750 at the store and someone had punched the release button out and you couldn't pop the face open. made me think it was a tad cheap.

The Clarion will do for now. till I can get the higher end 940 or the P9

The 6 volt 750, hands down in my opinion is a better deck. In the demo truck we built at work, we put a 750 in it. The gains on our sub amp (kx1200.1), and our highs amp (sx400.2) are all the way down. Its a very nice deck. I hope you enjoy the clarion though.. To each his own..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.