closest to 13w7?

i don't think the brahma 15 is in the same area as a 13w7, after hearing the brahma 15 and now hearing my 13, i still STILL see why JL is so hyped up, this sub is a dam* good product man if you haven't heard one i suggest you go hear one. and if the one you hear sounds faulty then go hear a 2nd one or better yet, come hear mine.

whoever said that the 13 is probably 1500 plus must not know what they are talking about. i just bought 2 13's from my local jl dealer and had them build be a box....only $1800 maybe partly due towards an all cash payment but they are no here near 1500 each

whoever said that the 13 is probably 1500 plus must not know what they are talking about. i just bought 2 13's from my local jl dealer and had them build be a box....only $1800 maybe partly due towards an all cash payment but they are no here near 1500 each
I think he was talking about $1500CAN? CAN. is $0.78 toward every USD!

You'll have to excuse him Warren. He's a moron just like Below 30!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
oh hmmmmmmm, i guess he's one of those "i read what the majority says so it must be true"

ive heard a 12w7 or maybe it was the 13 i dont remember and altho i believe the sub is overpriced i still believe its worth it. another things, is JL spent lots of money for R&D which is why the price is so high since they have to make their money back plus a profit. anyways, the sub sounded very clean and loud, only problem is, i cant afford one. but ill tell you right now, i cant hate on a sub like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

popothemailman

10+ year member
popothemailman
Oakland, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from