Could use some help

Tear
10+ year member

I've got my two L715's in a huge ported box and they absolutly pound. Sound good from inside and from a distance off. Only problem is how bad they make the cargo door shake and rattle. They're fired straight back towards the rear, so of course that door is going to shake. Is there anyway to reduce it so I can hear the bass without the rattle? Sound deadening? Sealing the window shut? Any help is appreciated.

well try to find whats rattling...if all fails take the panel off and either get sound deadner or if u want get thick foam and cover the inside of the panel w/ it.....so sit in the back turn it up to the point were it starts rattling and try to pin point it..press on stuff ect, c if it stops, if what ever u press on stops it follow up by deading it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.