Decisions decisions... help needed :(

Participant count
  • Participant list

noob24
10+ year member

Okay, i originally posted a while back to decide what brand amp to go with my Audiobahn Flame Q 10s. Yes i know, i know, probably a terrible decision on my part, but i dont have the cash to go and buy another pair. my question is can anyone direct me to a site, or would anyone know the TRUE rms rating for these subs. i know theyre overrated, but in all the articles ive read it never says by how much roughly. i was going to buy a hifonics brutus rated at 2000w rms, but this seems like a not so good idea if the subs arent really rated at 900w rms... if someone could help me then id be able to purchase the correct amp to fit them for sure without blowing them and more money. thanks very much! :p

so even if the subs arent 900w rms, and would be significantly overpowered, if im careful with the gains it would be ok? i dont know much about all of this tryin to learn as i go lol. thanks for the post

ah ok well i think id be alright if i watch my gains like yall said. if anybody thinks ima end up blowin my speakers out lemme know lol, otherwise im goin with this amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.