F/S or F/T CLEAN Maxima

just keep it man...you dont wanna trade someone for a car that you dont know whats wrong with it or what they did too it. you did everything to this whip and it looks clean and you claim no engine trouble so why get rid of it?

just keep it man...you dont wanna trade someone for a car that you dont know whats wrong with it or what they did too it. you did everything to this whip and it looks clean and you claim no engine trouble so why get rid of it?

This is my 'play' car... I don't drive it very often, and I'm getting married soon, and the wifey to be wants a new car (not having cruise in her sunfire just isn't cutting it...)

I was building it to be a clean DD while I put the miata away for some engine mods, but the engine stuff is on hold.

DSC_0016-2.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Bump with OLD pictures!

free bump for one of the better builds i've seen on the internet, ever.

Thank you very much!

Anyone interested in build phases can check my posts, as most of the build has been documented at some point or another!

Picture013.jpg

Anyone that finds me something interesting in trading a clean Acura CL or AUTO 4 door teg gets $100 finders fee. Spread the word...

nvm got it...id love to know how you write off rims in your taxes

Not me. MRR writes them off, because I'm what most people would consider 'sponsored', although if I sell the vehicle, I will have to buy my way out of their contract... so, I guess you could say $450.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Loud3

5,000+ posts
Pay me, *****.
Loud3
Sin City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies