SOLD Feeler: Orion H2 and 1200d FS/T

goose5741
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I might downsize so i don't have to get a HO alt. Both of these have only like an hour or two of playtime. The H2 is in excellent cosmetic and perfect funtcional condition. The amp has one ding on the side from putting the mounting screws in, completley unnoticable with endcaps on, and it has this like light black dirt spot on the ends too, doesn't look that bad, could probably get it off also comletly covered by endcaps. Would be in the market for a 500-600 watt amp and sub combo as a trade. Can get pics if I get more serious/get some good offers.

Looking to trade for, a 500-600 watt rms amp and sub(s) combo + plus i get some cash probably....(depending on what I'm trading for), also need a 6.5 comp set for the front and some 6x9s for the back, and probably a 4 channel amp....

Lol good offers but the JLs probably worth too much and the R is too small....wuts the stats on the alpine 2 channels and what do you want to trade for.

Lol good offers but the JLs probably worth too much and the R is too small....wuts the stats on the alpine 2 channels and what do you want to trade for.
personaly i love the way this amp sounds, if you look at my sig youll notice that i was using them but since i changed comfigurations it been sitting around collecting dust.

the 2 amps are 4 channels each.

Features:

Max Power (EIAJ) 75W x 4 (4ohm; Stereo)

180W x 2 (Bridged 4ohm;)

4ohm; Stereo (0.08% THD) 40W x 4

2ohm; Stereo (0.3% THD) 50W x 4

Bridged 4ohm; (0.3% THD) 100W x 2

S/N Ratio 100 dBA

Bass Engine Compatible

Bass Boost

18dB HP/LP (80Hz) Crossover

4 Volt Input Capability

STAR Topology & Duo-B Circuitry

Darlington Bi-Polar Outputs

MOSFET Power Supply

Non Faded PreOut

Speaker Level Input

Blue Power LED

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.