FS: 8' Tsunami 1/0G wire & 1/0G 5/16" ring terminals FS (all new), optima yellow bat

PhantomMiria

Rating: 0%
0 0 0
Item(s) for Sale:

- 8' of Tsunami 1/0G wiring

- 5 pack Tsunami 1/0G 5/16" gold ring terminals, comes with 3 red and 2 black.

- Considering selling my barely used optima yellow top 8012-021 D34 battery.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Wiring and ring terminals are completely new and have not been used. The ring terminal box was only opened to test ring terminal fitment. Optima battery has been very lightly used in my vehicle.

Price:

- Looking for $6.50 per foot for the 1/0G wiring, I'd prefer to not cut it up so $52 for all of it.

- $12 for the ring terminal package.

- Looking for at least $150 for the Optima battery (bought $190 new).

Feel free to PM me, I'm willing to work with you on the pricing.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping. I ship from Arizona usually same day/next day. I accept Paypal only. Serious offers only please.

I was planning to do the big 3 with my vehicle but unfortunately I have to get rid of my car. I have positive feedback from other reputable websites, please PM me if you want more information about my credibility.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

username.jpg

Tsunami.jpg

P1030264.jpg

P1030265.jpg

Thanks for looking,

~Miria

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.