SOLD FS AQ 1200 150+ shippin

Beaver1992
10+ year member

Boom Boom Boom
NC
Tryed to trade it for Xbox 360 and didnt happen so im just gonna go buy one with the cash. Pics here http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453847

IMG00092.jpg

IMG00094.jpg

ya know, in the last thread I asked if i could buy it and u guys mocked me >//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i thought some people offered up xbox360's ? why didnt u take any of them?

i didnt mock i gave you the info. They offered i asked for pics and no one replied so they were a no go.

so what made you suddenly decide to get out of car audio? You buy all this stuff one week then decide to get rid of it? seems fishy...

so what made you suddenly decide to get out of car audio? You buy all this stuff one week then decide to get rid of it? seems fishy...
You can ask Cameron_B or 1ndatrunk i buy something use it a week turn around and sell it within weeks. Im going to college soon and decided to stop wasting money on stuff im not gonna use in a few months when i do go to college.

You can ask Cameron_B or 1ndatrunk i buy something use it a week turn around and sell it within weeks. Im going to college soon and decided to stop wasting money on stuff im not gonna use in a few months when i do go to college.
ahh u got the "Not Satisfied with How Loud you are Syndrome" or u might be coming deaf You know when u always ask people "Was that loud" or "Does it seem like my soundz is coming softer"(thinkin sumthings wrong with sumthin)

yup always like that in the begininng i had so much wouldnt believe it from Kickers to DDs but im set with my dd9917 if wanna go bigger will just get a suv instead of hatch and wall em with 2-4 18"s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.