SOLD FS AQ 1200 150+ shippin

Beaver1992
10+ year member

Boom Boom Boom
NC
Tryed to trade it for Xbox 360 and didnt happen so im just gonna go buy one with the cash. Pics here http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453847

IMG00092.jpg

IMG00094.jpg

1 post only bc i just joined... obviously.

A friend of mine that is building my new box and has stuck with me all along told me about this forum and that an AQ1200 is for sale- I currently own one and love it and need another for another 2512 thats in the mail en route to me now.

I do have a paypal but my credit cards are jammed due to xmas.

So i figured a cashiers check, or even a personal check priority mail to you so you will get it tues or latest wed. hang on to it til it clears if you'd like but i really need/want this effin amp

Sry man I didn't call u a troll. I tried to pm me u but I'm on my blackberry I just read the email notification but couldn't respond due to signal pm me ur cell num and I text u I have no prob wit cashiers check. I can pm u when I get home around 8

1 post only bc i just joined... obviously. A friend of mine that is building my new box and has stuck with me all along told me about this forum and that an AQ1200 is for sale- I currently own one and love it and need another for another 2512 thats in the mail en route to me now.

I do have a paypal but my credit cards are jammed due to xmas.

So i figured a cashiers check, or even a personal check priority mail to you so you will get it tues or latest wed. hang on to it til it clears if you'd like but i really need/want this effin amp
you can send an instant payment via paypal from your bank account.

Just a warning, a check can take up to a few months to bounce after being cashed. Then you owe the bank money + fees.

you can send an instant payment via paypal from your bank account.
Just a warning, a check can take up to a few months to bounce after being cashed. Then you owe the bank money + fees.

I have already shipped the check, tracking # shows its shipped...

and I'm waiting for the verification on my bank account to link to paypal.

my account has already been hit by the cashiers check. my receipts and check stub shows a withdrawl from my account already.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.