SOLD FS WOW,Check it out

okay so how about ill pay half in the morning and the rest thursday after work? oh and I get off around 3:am thursday night.

d1.4s ****... only because I don't have the juice to run all my amps in strapped pairs @.7ohms lol

did I ever tell u wut I did (finally) with the HD3 motor I got from u? 15" d1.4 got a pair of them. each on a pair of xp1400d crossfires lol strapped .7ohms per pair... just redid it to 2.8ohm per pair as I was having protect issues that I'm still working out. did a 149flat at a comp locally on the TL legal with issues.. rewired and doing a 146 stable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif sorry, I'll pm u later lol.

bump for a good seller!

what kind of soft parts are on it? rms? spl?
Its all original Atomic APX parts. Sub was built by atomic. Specs can be found on there website.. They dont give RMS specs but say 15000-20000 for burps:eek: Prob could run 3000 daily and it would be fine

This thread isnt valid anymore. I have pics on my other thread along with the original price. $180 shipped. The $150 shipped was for one day only... Sorry for the confusion

hmmmm, wonder how it would get down. My hd3 is the first ten I have had, and I'm havin trouble of it gettin down or crazy in 1.25 cubes @ 35 hz..4" aero......maybe I'm just use to larger subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.